Portable USB charged UVC Light. Widely used for school, office, and household sterlization. Use on money, cloth masks, phones, toothbrushes, toys, keyboards, laptops, pillows, clothes, and more.

Lightsaver Portable UVC Disinfectant Light

    • usb charging port
    • reduces chemical use
    • kills bacteria & viruses
    • stops replication of bacteria & viruses
    • UVC & UVA waves
    • portable for ease of use
    • 10-20 second sterilization
    • 120 minute battery life
    • CD, FCC and RoHS certified