IMG_7078.jpg

UVC Portable Disinfectant Light

NOW AVAILABLE 

from Greentree Wellness Center

USE FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS

Great for money, cloth masks, phones, keyboards, toothbrushes, toys, pillows, money and much more. AVOID DIRECT EXPOSURE TO THE HUMAN BODY, PETS, OR PLANTS.

FEATURES

usb charging port
reduces chemical use
kills bacteria & viruses
stops replication of bacteria & viruses
UVC & UVA waves
portable for ease of use
10-20 second sterilization
120 minute battery life
CD, FCC and RoHS certified

Mask Display
Wood Toothbrushes
Videogame on Screen